Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Personal Traits Test

My reflection/insights on my personal traits test. I take Intelligence Quotient Test that result low, my Emotional Quotient test average, and my Adversity Quotient test also above average. Well this is my result to my Intelligence Quotient Test.

IQ test
Dear aparece noel,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 86

You may login at http://www.iqtest.com/login.html at any time to view your score, purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile or The Consciousness Exercises, or edit your account settings:
And this is to my Adversity Quotient test.

AQ Test

Psychologist Simon Baron-Cohen and his colleagues at Cambridge's Autism Research Centre have created the Autism-Spectrum Quotient, or AQ, as a measure of the extent of autistic traits in adults. In the first major trial using the test, the average score in the control group was 16.4. Eighty percent of those diagnosed with autism or a related disorder scored 32 or higher. The test is not a means for making a diagnosis, however, and many who score above 32 and even meet the diagnostic criteria for mild autism or Asperger's report no difficulty functioning in their everyday lives.

Definitely agree Slightly agree Slightly disagree
Definitely disagree

1 I prefer to do things with others rather than on my own.
2 I prefer to do things the same way over and over again.
3 If I try to imagine something, I find it very easy to create a picture in my mind.
4 I frequently get so strongly absorbed in one thing that I lose sight of other things.
5 I often notice small sounds when others do not.
6 I usually notice car number plates or similar strings of information.
7 Other people frequently tell me that what I've said is impolite, even though I think it is polite.
8 When I'm reading a story, I can easily imagine what the characters might look like.
9 I am fascinated by dates.
10 In a social group, I can easily keep track of several different people's conversations.
11 I find social situations easy.
12 I tend to notice details that others do not.
13 I would rather go to a library than to a party.
14 I find making up stories easy.
15 I find myself drawn more strongly to people than to things.
16 I tend to have very strong interests, which I get upset about if I can't pursue.
17 I enjoy social chitchat.
18 When I talk, it isn't always easy for others to get a word in edgewise.
19 I am fascinated by numbers.
20 When I'm reading a story, I find it difficult to work out the characters' intentions.
21 I don't particularly enjoy reading fiction.
22 I find it hard to make new friends.
23 I notice patterns in things all the time.
24 I would rather go to the theater than to a museum.
25 It does not upset me if my daily routine is disturbed.
26 I frequently find that I don't know how to keep a conversation going.
27 I find it easy to 'read between the lines' when someone is talking to me.
28 I usually concentrate more on the whole picture, rather than on the small details.
29 I am not very good at remembering phone numbers.
30 I don't usually notice small changes in a situation or a person's appearance.
31 I know how to tell if someone listening to me is getting bored.
32 I find it easy to do more than one thing at once.
33 When I talk on the phone, I'm not sure when it's my turn to speak.
34 I enjoy doing things spontaneously.
35 I am often the last to understand the point of a joke.
36 I find it easy to work out what someone is thinking or feeling just by looking at their face.
37 If there is an interruption, I can switch back to what I was doing very quickly.
38 I am good at social chitchat.
39 People often tell me that I keep going on and on about the same thing.
40 When I was young, I used to enjoy playing games involving pretending with other children.
41 I like to collect information about categories of things (e.g., types of cars, birds, trains, plants).
42 I find it difficult to imagine what it would be like to be someone else.
43 I like to carefully plan any activities I participate in.
44 I enjoy social occasions.
45 I find it difficult to work out people's intentions.
46 New situations make me anxious.
47 I enjoy meeting new people.
48 I am a good diplomat.
49 I am not very good at remembering people's date of birth.
50 I find it very easy to play games with children that involve pretending.

How to score: "Definitely agree" or "Slightly agree" responses to questions 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 12, 13, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 33, 35, 39, 41, 42, 43, 45, 46 score 1 point. "Definitely disagree" or "Slightly disagree" responses to questions 1, 3, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34, 36, 37, 38, 40, 44, 47, 48, 49, 50 score 1 point.
copy; MRC-SBC/SJW February 1998. Published: Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 31, 5-17 (2001).

Agree: 2,4,5,6,7,9,12,13,18,19,20,21,39,41,43,45,46: 1 point
Disagree: 24,27,28,30,31,32,36,37,40,48,49: 1 point
Score: 28
And this my Emotional Quotient test.
EQ Test

Your score: 34
0 - 32 = low (most people with Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism score about 20)
33 - 52 = average (most women score about 47 and most men score about 42)
53 - 63 is above average
64 - 80 is very high
80 is maximum
And this my

Last Wednesday I take my prelim exam, the personal traits test. First when I see the questioner I see that it is easy to answer it, because you choose only a or b.
And I am lucky that I got above average on that exam. Actually almost of the class got the above average.

Personality, deeply ingrained and relatively enduring patterns of thought, feeling, and behavior. Personality usually refers to that which is unique about a person, the characteristics that distinguish him or her from other people. Thought, emotion, and behavior as such do not constitute a personality, which is, rather, the dispositions that underlie these elements. Personality implies predictability about how a person will act or react under different circumstances.
Theorists emphasize different aspects of personality and disagree about its organization, development, and manifestation in behavior. One of the most influential theoretical systems is the psychoanalytic theory of Sigmund Freud and his followers (see Psychoanalysis). Freud believed that unconscious processes direct a great part of a person’s behavior. Although a person is unaware of these impulses and drives, they strive to assert themselves. Another influential theory of personality is derived from behaviorism (see Psychology). This view, represented by thinkers such as the American psychologist B. F. Skinner, places primary emphasis on learning. Skinner sees human behavior as determined largely by its consequences. If rewarded, behavior recurs; if punished, it is less likely to recur.
Psychoanalysis, name applied to a specific method of investigating unconscious mental processes and to a form of psychotherapy. The term refers, as well, to the systematic structure of psychoanalytic theory, which is based on the relation of conscious and unconscious psychological processes.

Psychology, the scientific study of behavior and the mind. This definition contains three elements. The first is that psychology is a scientific enterprise that obtains knowledge through systematic and objective methods of observation and experimentation. Second is that psychologists study behavior, which refers to any action or reaction that can be measured or observed—such as the blink of an eye, an increase in heart rate, or the unruly violence that often erupts in a mob. Third is that psychologists study the mind, which refers to both conscious and unconscious mental states. These states cannot actually be seen, only inferred from observable behavior.
Microsoft ® Encarta ® 2008. © 1993-2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
The personality test results can bring a lot of valuable information regarding the candidate. Fitting the candidate into a certain pattern or category is done by comparison, evaluating personal characteristics and comparing them against standardized results.
Personality traits are intrinsic differences that remain stable throughout most of our life. They are the constant aspects of our individuality. And traits are distinguishing qualities or characteristics of a person. Traits are a readiness to think or act in a similar fashion in response to a variety of different stimuli or situations.
Moreover, personality traits can be interpreted as both positive and negative traits. For instance, being critical is one of your personal traits. This could be an edge if you are an editor of a magazine or any type of publishing company, or your job is a meat inspector. It would be a negative if you are a supervisor trying to gain rapport with an employee. In addition, knowing one’s personality traits will be a great help to them.
Thus, providing them the edge and the upper hand in many aspects in life, for example, if a person knows beforehand his traits, before he engages to life’s challenges, he can use it to turn the stacks away from him. He can manage to be more productive in his on way.
To sum it all, every person around us has their own personal traits. We use our traits consciously and subconsciously when it comes to problem solving and decision making. We tend to grab onto our traits just to accomplish something in our lives. And when it comes to technopreneurship, our good traits, matter most.
As I went over the internet, I found out that All port and Odbert (1936, cited in Founder, 2001) found 17,953 words to describe the way people are psychologically different from each other for example: shy, trustworthy, laconic, phlegmatic, kind, conscientious, and anxious just to name a few in out of a thousand personality traits. All these words describe personality traits.
Trait approach tries to synthesize and formalize these traits in order to explain and predict human behavior.
The personal trait test distinguishes my character as a person and define my qualities in dealing with situations. The 32 items test contains two situation. In each item, you have to choose one situation. It wasn’t hard for me to answer at all but some of them were confusing, thus, both situation would be my option. But I have to choose only one that best correspond my personality. The choices given makes me think and act on how I response in such situation. I could say that the personality trait test let us know how we express ourselves in every activity we encounter with our physical and mental qualities. It represent our quality as a person who will do what will be better. Our facilitator let us double check our answer so that we will be able to correct and select again. On my side, I didn’t changed my answer. My first answer would be my last answer because I believe that the first thing that comes up in my mind is the best answer that represents my identity. However, I am not saying that it is no good to double-checked and change the answers, besides, it will be a big help if there were some corrections to be checked. The same also in business, we really need to have double-check things before we mess up and regret.


The personal trait test modifies that some of our decisions in life would be risk-taking. There are times we easily conclude that what we think is already better without thinking twice. What I mean is that we easily get contented unto things that we think is enough, sometimes we are blinded that there were more which are far better. We just have to take risk to achieve the best among the best. Furthermore, we can be good and much wiser if we have learn from other’s mistake and experiences. We can have an idea to become more successful if we adopt the ways of other people that leads them to success. We should be open-minded to listen to other people’s advice and ideas.


Relating to a roller-coaster life, we can experience difficulties, it can never be avoided to have mistake. But letting ourselves to be optimistic, we can surpass these challenges. We just have to be relax and not to be affected with these situations. We also need to stand up again and learn from our mistake. By then, we are now a better person that can help to influence others. As a general overview, the personality trait test tells me that I can be somewhat entrepreneur. I have the ability to compromise and appreciate different forms of ideas and different points of view.
http://www.personality-and-aptitude-career-tests.com/personality-trait-test.html
http://wilderdom.com/personality/L6-2PersonalityTraits.html
http://www.gotestgo.com/personality_test.html
http://testyourself.psychtests.com/testid/2092
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/9.12/aqtest.html

No comments:

Post a Comment