Saturday, October 23, 2010

days


Day 1(October 4, 2010)


Today, I went on a company visit to Bayantel. What I learn in Bayantel is how to the internet, then sending my friends and family message much or more fun and faster if I used Bayantel, As the speaker told us.

What I like in Bayantel is that, the content of the slide presented us from the speaker. They show two kinds of slides. The first slide is about the company, the Bayan Telecommunication shows us how convenient and how and how fast Bayan Telecommunication gives service to the Filipino. They find ways in order to communicate our love ones in many good terms. Such us low transaction fee, fast, convenient and etc... Where ever you are, you may in the Philippines or in abroad. They find more and search more for high-tech communication technology. And the second slide they present us is about the way they manage Bayan Telecommunication, How to connect the communication from any point of the Philippines such as Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. I like three building there conference room and there monitor room. I didn’t see the whole room for monitoring because, maybe for security reasons, but the way I see in the transparent glass it is nice.

What I didn’t like in Bayantel is the way they welcome us, they left us outside their building with no entertain us with the rays of the sun. And we wait them for more than 30 minutes. What I didn’t like also is the speaker, because for me he is not sure of his report or he is not ready for his report. Some of our questions he didn’t answer cause maybe he is not the one given the task to meet us.






Day 3(October 6, 2010)


Today, I went on a company visit to SSS. What I’ve learned from SSS that a life or individual are very important. So we secure our life in the future the thru SSS membership. And they also have other problem that able to help our countrymen. Such as livelihood programs and etc…

What I like in SSS is that, the way they welcome us a very, very warm welcome to us. From the gate to the building well entertained. They treat us very important visitors. They all ready to entertain us, they answer all questions about their database, there anti-virus about SSS. And they answer all that. And they also provide us snacks the main event. They tour us in the production of SSS I.D. which is very high-tech. they tour us in tracing thumb marks. Which there are many cases they caught a person use other thumb mark to fake? They tour us in there very, very nice and beautiful museum. I like there building very big well arrange. But the speaker from SSS said that this building is not enough to accommodate more customers. Maybe it is true because it’s the main. I like also their museum very, very nice and beautiful. There all memories are in there, in the museum there plate number of SSS. The president and etc… that people remember from the past.

What I didn’t like is SSS is that, there I.D. production. Because one of our speakers tells us the truth, that there machine for I.D. production, most are in bad condition. But SSS don’t say it to the public, because maybe to avoid some issue.







Day 4(October 7, 2010)


Today, I went on a company visit to PLDT. What I learn in PLDT is that facing with sweeping changes in technologies and market trends, telecommunications companies worldwide need to reinvent themselves by creating innovative products and services and collaborating with companies outside of the traditional telco space.

What I like in PLDT is that, they give us warm welcome to the visitors, us. They invite us to join their team if we finished our studies, our course. They said we are very welcome to join their team. PLDT tour us to their building, to their offices, conference room and to their little museum. They teach us how PLDT communicate to other companies. Like bank and other government groups such as hospitals. What I like in PLDT also is their building nice and big. Well arrange and well maintained. There conference room is very big.

What I didn’t like is that, the speaker delivers us his report in a very high level. If the speaker is in level 10 we are in level 2. Some of the terms speaker use is in the high level and we can’t understand well. What I didn’t like also in PLDT is they didn’t allow us to take pictures inside their building. Where for me that’s our main reason to go there to learn about their company and to got a picture or there technologies and gadgets and etc…









Day 3(October 6, 2010)



Today, I went on a company visit to AST1 and UP Diliman. What I learn from UP Diliman is the applications development track, network systems track and embedded systems track. In the applications development track we learn how to develop software projects that conform to the I.T. industry’s software engineering best practices. In network systems track we learn how to design and implement local area network (LANs) and wide area network (WANs) as well as how to configure network devices. And also embedded systems track as well as.

What I like in ASTI is that they invent new technology for the Filipino and made by Filipino. Like they make a tsunami detector which is a very useful technology for PAG-ASA and ASTI develop a technology, software and etc… for us, students. What I like also in ASTI is that, they tried to answers all our questions, even if some to our classmates is too far from the topic.

What I didn’t like in ASTI is that, they didn’t show us there product. What I mean I didn’t see their real product I see their product thru pictures only. What I didn’t like also in ASTI is that, the first presenter which there answers are not so sure. They always look each other if we have questions. In part of us them also doubtful for their answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment